Q & A

Plant with auto watering pots?

I have seen some people plants potted with pots that pulls water from the base automatically. Do you know what they are called and does any body know if it really works? The guy who sold it at the flea market was asking for too much for it so I didn't buy it at first and now I can't find any info about it... 

by Georgia

Not too sure what the official name for them are but when I tried searching on ebay for "auto watering pot" a lot of results came up. I have tried them before and they do work! But once the plant grows too big you will have to put them into a bigger normal pot or into the ground though. 


by HobbyBite Team

Your Reply Title: (Optional)

Your Reply

Your name (in guest mode):
Guest mode only at this point.

Our Other Articles

    © HobbyBite.com 2017